The Different Types of E-Cig Starter Kits
Are you interested in buying your first e-cig starter kit? Maybe you’re finally quitting smoking or the thought of exhaling harmless smoke just fascinates you? Or maybe you are looking to buy a new e-cig starter kit by next year because your first one didn’t do you good at all.
Right here, we will compare different types of e-cig starter kits to help you get the right one for you. You can start saving up money once you see the most suitable one for you.
But before we tell you that, lets first define what a “starter kit” is. A starter kit includes everything you need in order to start vaping. The different types of e-cigarette you can start vaping with are:
1. Cig-A-Like – cig-a-like e-cig are pretty much designed like an actual cigarette without the chemicals of a real cigarette missing. Many of these kinds of starter kits are disposable, like the best box mods 2018,
2. Vape Pen – has a refillable tank and battery, can be rechargeable but the power of puff is limited
3. AIO – has a built-in battery that cannot be separated from the tank. It is for smokers who do not have the time to learn about vape equipment setup.
4. Box Mods – comes with a tank, can regulate the power of smoke/puff
5. Pod Mods – A cross breed of a cig-a-like and a box mod. It’s best for smokers who do not have the time to learn the right procedure of vaping
6. Vape Tanks – have adjustable airflow
Now that you are knowledgeable about these different types of e-cigarette starter kits, we are sure you can identify one that would suit you best. It’s time to do the next step–which one is the best brand for that specific type of starter kit?